Jai Hemant(Tiger Shroff):
Jai Hemant “Tiger” Shroff , is an Indian actor known for his work in Hindi action films. The son of actor Jackie Shroff and producer Ayesha Dutt, he made his film debut with the 2014 action film Heropanti.
Tiger Shroff is a famous Indian actor, dancer and martial artist. He is the son of popular Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff. He became an overnight star with his debut movie, Heropanti, which was a huge commercial success at the box office. Let’s check out some interesting facts about Tiger Shroff.
Tiger Shroff was born on 2 March 1990 (aged 28; as in 2018) in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He was very active in his childhood and began to take Martial Arts training right from the age of 4. Having an actor father and producer mother, there was always a pinch of acting into his blood. He admired Hrithik Roshan and was deeply inclined to become a successful actor like him.
In the year 2002, Tiger got his first break, in movie Heropanti (2014). The movie did very well at the box office and his performance was also praised by the viewers. He worked very hard for the movie and spent a total of 3 years to get trained for it.
Shroff next appeared in the action drama Baaghi opposite Shraddha Kapoor, which turned out to be a hit at the box office and grossed ₹1 billion worldwide. In the same year, Tiger also appeared in Remo D’Souza’s- A Flying Jatt opposite alongside the much-talented actress Jacqueline Fernandez. In 2018, he again rocked the cinemas by making a comeback with the sequel of Baaghi- Baaghi 2, along with his alleged girlfriend Disha Patani.
|Real Name||Jai Hemant Shroff|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist|
|Famous For||Being the son of Jackie Shroff|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet inches– 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 70 kg
in pounds– 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 44 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 15 inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 March 1990|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School(s)||Besant Montessori School, Juhu, Mumbai
American School of Bombay, Mumbai
|College/University||Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||12th Standard (University drop-out)
|Hobbies||Dancing, Performing Martial Arts, Working Out At Gym|
|Awards/Honours||2014: Superstar of Tomorrow – Male at Stardust Awards, Most Entertaining Actor – Male at BIG Star Entertainment Awards, Best Male Debut at Star Guild Awards for Heropanti
2015: Star Debut of the Year – Male at IIFA Awards, Most Promising Newcomer – Male at Life Ok Screen Awards for Heropanti
|Role Model(s)||Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson|
|Favourite Food(s)||Pizza, Pasta, Salad, Non-Veg Dishes|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Bruce Lee, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan|
|Favourite Film||Enter the Dragon (1973)|
|Cars Collection||SS Jaguar 100, Chevrolet Cruze|
|Salary (approx.)||₹5 crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹50 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tiger Shroff
- Does Tiger Shroff smoke?: No
- Does Tiger Shroff drink alcohol?: No
- He comes from a well-renowned film industry background as his father, Jackie Shroff, is a famous actor and mother Ayesha Dut, a producer.
- Tiger holds multiple ethnicities; as he is a mixture of Turkish, Bengali, Gujarati, and Belgian descent, which is Bengali and Belgian from his mother’s side, and Gujarati and Turkish from his father’s side.
- Since the age of four, he has been a trained martial artist.
- He was a sports freak and was more into sports than acting at the start of his career.
- His real name was Jai Hemant Shroff, but Jackie named him Tiger as he used to bite like a tiger when he was small.
- Tiger has helped Aamir Khan in his workout routine to build physique for Aamir’s film- Dhoom 3. @The relations between the two got so stronger that Aamir was very much keen to produce Tiger’s debut, but it was later not possible.
- In 2009, Tiger was offered the lead role in the remake of the TV show “Fauji”, but he declined it as he was not in favour of doing television shows first and then ending up in films.
- Tiger is also a fifth-degree black belt holder in Taekwondo.
- In 2014, he made a headstart to his career with the film- Heropanti, which was a commercial success apart from negative reviews.