Raj Mawar is Indian Singer, Lyricist, and Music Composer associated with the Haryanvi Music Industry. He was born on 13 April 1994 and her birthplace is Vill. Dholpuri, Sirsa, Haryana, India. Her height is about 5′ 9”. He did his schooling at Government Public School, Gholpuri. Raj Mawar started his singing career in 2010 with ”Teri Sector 15 Me Kothi Meri Dhaani Se Kheta Me” songs.
Haryanvi Music industry is incomplete without Raj Mawar and his songs. His soulful voice can give life to lifeless songs. If you listen to Raj Mawar songs than you can feel the honesty and purity of his voice.
|Born||13 April 1994|
|Birthplace||Vill. Dholpuri, Sirsa, Haryana|
|Height||5′ 9” or 176cm|
|School||Government Public School, Gholpuri|
|Qualification||High School Education|
|Occupation(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Music Composer|
|Male Singer||Sonu Nigam, Ranjit Bawa|
|Female Singer||Meenakshi Paanchaal|
Interesting facts about Raj Mawar life-
- He belongs from a middle-class family, and his father was a driver.
- Raj Mawar started working at a very small age to support his family financially.
- He used to drive a tractor for one landlord, for which he used to get 7000Rs monthly salary.
- Raj Mawar never went to college, he has studied only till 12th class.
- He started his carrier with Rajasthani music but then he switched to Haryanvi music.
- His first song was “Teri Sector 15 Mein Kothi Meri Dhaani Se Kheta Mein”, which was a super hit song. But at that time he doesn’t have any face value. This is the reason why many people still don’t know that this song was sung by Raj Mawar.
- He is a big fan of Raju Punjabi and Ranjeet Bawa.
- Raj Mawar’s role models are Shankar Mahadevan, Sonu Nigam and KK.
- His favorite Haryanvi female singer is Minakshi Panchal.