Param Singh (Panjabi singer)
Param singh is widely recognized punjabi singer and lyricist. He was born in (1984) mohali, india. Param is substantive for his paintings in punjabi music industry. He debuts with the punjabi track saturday night time in 2014. Param started his service as a singer with feet. Gv’s unsuccessful music. He executed exceptional achievement in punjabi tune daru badnaam and saza in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
Param first business success of the decade came with the ensemble song daru badnaam in 2016. He labored in almost five hits and flop punjabi songs. His track daru badnam were given 248 million perspectives on youtube from 2017 to 2018. After the achievement of his first tune with kamal kahlon. He decided to launch his subsequent track jhanjar on 21 june 2018.
Quick Facts About Param Singh
- Does Param Singh smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does Param Singh Drink? Ans: Not known
- He debuts with the Punjabi Song Saturday Night in 2014.
- His favourite food is Chicken, Punjabi food, Ice creams, chocolates, Mom’s cooked food, Bhindi (ladyfinger), Kebabs, Mutton Biryani his favourite destination is Canada.
- He worked in Punjabi Songs like Saturday Night in 2014, Daru Badnaam in 2016, Saza and Nain in 2017, Judaai in 2018.
- Param loves to listen the songs of Gurdas Mann, Babbu Mann and Kuldeep Manak.
- He started his carrier as a Singer with FT. GV’s unsuccessful Song