Kamal kahlon is widely recognized punjabi singer and lyricist. He changed into born in (1982) punjab, india. Kamal is noticeable for his work in punjabi track industry. He debuts with the punjabi song daru badnam in 2016. Kamal commenced his provider as a singer with successful music. He achieved fantastic success in punjabi song daru badnaam and bewfayian in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
Kamal’s first track daru badnam are available 2016 first struggle and after few months it were given a incredible fulfillment. He worked in nearly three hits and flop punjabi songs. From 2017 to 2018 his music daru badnam were given 248 million views on youtube. After the success of his first tune with parm singh. He decided to launch his next song jhanjar on 21 june 2018.
Quick Facts About Kamal Kahlon
- Does Kamal Kahlon smoke? Ans: Not known
- Does Kamal Kahlon Drink? Ans: Not known
- He debuts with the Punjabi Song Daru Badnam in 2016.
- His favourite food is Chicken, Punjabi food, Ice creams, chocolates, Mom’s cooked food, Bhindi.
- He worked in Punjabi Songs like Daru Badnaam in 2016, Bewfayian in 2017, Jhanjar in 2018.
- Kamal loves to listen to the songs of Gurdas Mann, Babbu Mann and Kuldeep Manak.
- He started his carrier as a Singer with Daru Badnam Song.