Ishaan Khan is an actor and composer, known for Teri Behen Se Shaadi, Loverfehmi (2020) and Lakk Boom Boom (2019).
||Katni, Madhya Pradesh, India
||KDK College of Engineering, Nagpur
||Travelling and Photography
|Relationships & More
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishaan Khan
- Ishaan Khan was born and brought up in Madhya Pradesh.
- His singing talent was first noticed when he sang at his college’s fresher party. Thereafter, he decided to make his career in singing.
- He learned singing lessons from a local orchestra in Madhya Pradesh.
- He is also good at playing the guitar.
- In 2013, he recorded a song and uploaded that on his YouTube channel, which became an overnight hit. After listening his song, his Nagpur-based brother asked him to visit Nagpur and try his luck in singing there.
- While in Nagpur, he tried his hands in few shows, but he didn’t get the desired success. Thereafter, one of his brother’s friends gave Ishaan a chance to perform in a show in Madhya Pradesh. After singing in clubs and music shows, he finally got a chance to work in Mumbai, which he considers as a milestone in his life.
- On 10 August 2019, he performed the Hindi song “Humma Humma” at the Nagpur City Welfare Show in an Indoor Stadium.
- He has sung in many languages including Hindi, Punjabi, and Gujarati. He also wants to sing in Tamil and Telugu languages.